KPMG Employee Login
KPMG International Limited offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive total rewards benefits package. It includes all the options with significant short, mid, and long-term financial rewards and other benefits that provide the overall financial, professional, and personal well-being of the KPMG employees.
The program helps the KPMG members build their careers and make the best decision for themselves, their family, and their lifestyle and you can access this with the help of the KPMG Employee Login portal.
About KPMG Employee
KPMG is an Amstelveen, Netherlands-based British-Dutch multinational private accounting company operating a global network of professional firms in 145 countries and territories. It is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and provides three lines of services i.e. tax, audit, and advisory to business, public sector agencies, governments, non-profit organizations, and Capital Markets. KPMG was formed by merging Klynveld Main Goerdeler or KMG and Peat Marwick International in 1987. And the acronym stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. Currently, KPMG has 236,000 plus employees
KPMG Employee Benefits Offers & Features
KPMG Employee Benefits are designed to support the KPMG people to manage their personal lives and grow in a career at the same time. KMPG Employee Benefits offers many features
They are given below.
- A range of medical insurance options i.e. Aetna Choices POS II plan; Aetna Health fund; MED 300, 1600, 2500, and 5000
- 2nd MD second opinion services to help get the right diagnosis and treatment
- Health Savings Account & Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Preventive Care & Wellness
- HMO and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
Dental & Vision Benefits
- Choice of Dental Maintenance Organization or DMO Aetna and Delta dental plans and a PPO providing preventive, diagnostic, restorative, and orthodontic care coverage
- Two vision plans: VSP and EyeMed, covering eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses and offering discounts for treatments like LASIK and PRK
- Automobile and homeowners insurance
- Personal accident and cancer indemnity plans
- Business pleasure accident insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Group term life insurance including your spouse and children
- Pet Insurance
Financial & Money-Savings Benefits
- Student Loan Refinancing Program to make paying for schools affordable and easy by lowering the monthly payment or paying off loans faster
- Competitive mortgage rates and terms with Mortgage Assistance Program
- Wageworks Transit Program to save pre-tax money on transit and vanpool expenses
- Perks at Work Program to receive great discounts at hundreds of retailers and service providers
- 401 (k) Capital Accumulation Plan
- HomeBenefits Work Program to connect with the leading real estate network of the nation
- MetLife Legal Plans
- Various health decision support tools through Aetna
- Personal Health coaches for smoking cessation, weight reduction, and stress management
- Resources and referral services provide free access to a wealth of information about health and well-being
- Authorized holidays and leaves of absence for maternity, disability, family, medical, parental, military, sabbatical, shared, and personal reasons
- Paid time off during two annual extended breaks- a week-long summer break and a winter break
- Full salary for full-time employees when they are on jury duty and unable to work regularly as per schedules
- 15 to 25 paid personal days yearly based on the position and year of services
- Volunteer Time Release Program where KPMG employees can take up to 12 days in a year for volunteer activities in normal business hours
- Receive up to 12 weeks of unpaid time off annually for situations like serious illness, birth, adoption, placement of a child for foster care, etc.
- Job protection is extended by the firm for up to 26 weeks for new parents
- Alternative work arrangements from telecommuting to the compressed workweek.
- Special arrangements with several companies and organizations to take advantage of great values on a broad range of products and services
- These additional discounts offered on vehicles like BMW & Mini, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, AutoNation, Nissan/Infiniti Vehicle, and Volkswagen Partner Purchase Program
- Mazda Employee Pricing and Holman Automotives Premier Partner Program on various brands
- Savings on retailers including KPMG Phil Michelson Collection, Office Depot & OfficeMax, Perks at Work, USPS Shipping, Mariloff Fine Jewelry Discount program, and more
- Physical well-being discounts with Equifax and Global Fit
- Offers and discounts on recreations like Travel Services Vendor Promotion, Marriott International, The Travel Corporation, and Vacation Wired
- Electronic discounts with the purchase program of Dell’s members, Panasonic, HP Employee, and Verizon FIOS
- Cellular program promotions for AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint
How to Log In to KPMG Employee Benefits Account Online
If you are a registered KPMG employee, you can access your benefits information online using the following steps.
- Visit the KPMG Employee Portal at eailogin.us.kpmg.com
- Enter your employee username and password assigned by KPMG in their fields.
- And, hit the “Submit” button.
How to Retrieve KMPG Employee Login Password
- First go to the KMPG Employee Login page at eailogin.us.kpmg.com
- In the case, you cannot recall your password; click the “forgot password?” link and submit your KPMG registered email address. After resetting the password, you can log into your KPMG Employee Benefits Online Account.
- Then enter your Email address and click on Submit button.
How to Access KMPG Career Login Account
If you want to access your KMPG Carrer Login account follow the steps below.
- First, go to the KMPG Career Login Portal at student.kpmgcareers.co.uk
- Then enter your Email ID and password.
- After that click on the Login button to Finish the login process.
KMPG FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What is KPMG famous for?
KMPG is one of the leading firms in the global market. KPMG is the provider of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services,
internal audit, and corporate governance. KMPG firm operates in 144 countries with 236,000+ employees over the world.
Is KPMG is a good company?
KPMG is a great company to work with. KMPG provides many benefits to their employees so that they can have a good balance in life and work.
How hard is it to get a job at KPMG?
Yes, it’s hard to get a job in KMPG. the acceptance rate of the company is 11%.
KMPG Contact Details
KPMG Toll-Free Hotline Service Number: 1800 3000 5764
Email Address: email@example.com