Goldman Sachs Employee Login at login.gs.com
Goldman Sachs Employee Login Guidelines
Goldman Sachs provides its employees a wide range of benefits, wellness, and compensation in order to support their commitment to Goldman Sachs. Apart from the job, the Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits program is designed to cater to their priorities and interests outside of work. To access those benefits conveniently and easily, the company also provides a safe and secure dedicated portal, Goldman Sachs Employee Login which is available through the internet 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs Group Incorporation is an American financial institution as well as a consumer banking and wealth management company based in New York City. It is also one of the largest investment banking companies in the world. Goldman Sachs offers a broad range of financial services including investment banking, securities, prime brokerage, etc., and has a large and diversified client base like corporations, government, and individuals. With around 40,000 employees, GS has offices in all major financial centers across the world.
Goldman Sachs Careers Opportunities
The official site of Goldman Sachs careers website is www.goldmansachs.com/careers for students and professionals, which helps Goldman Sachs Employees to achieve their dream.
They work hard for making things possible for their people, clients, and communities. Here you can find the various types of career opportunities that lead you and
your company for success.
Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Features & Offers
The benefits, perks, and wellness programs offered by Goldman Sachs Group Inc to its employees and their families are given below.
Healthcare, Fitness, & Insurance Benefits
- A wide range of health and welfare programs depending on the Goldman Sachs office location
- Medical, dental, life, accidental death, labor accidents, and business travel accident insurance
- short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- Health and medical advocacy services for the employees and their family members in their critical health situations
- Global medical, security, travel assistance, and Workplace Economics Program
- Counseling and referral services through Employee Assistance Program
- State-of-the-art on-site fitness centers in certain offices of Goldman Sachs
- Various wellness services and programs for personal health and wellbeing
- Reimburse fees for a fitness club membership or activity up to a pre-approved amount for eligible associates
Financial & Compensation Benefits
- Highly competitive pay levels over the long term
- Appropriate and annually reviewed compensation consisting of salary, certain local allowance, and discretionary compensation
- Compensation is fixed by a lot of factors like firms, divisional, and individual performance
- A range of retirement plans and financial counseling services to meet personal long-term financial goals
- Additional wealth-creation opportunities including Employee Special Investment Program
- Equity program and awards to attract, retain, and motivate employees and align them with the long-term growth
- Goldman Sachs funds for the qualified investors
Wellness, Personal & Family Benefits
- Competitive vacation policies in addition to statutory and public holidays as determined by the respective Goldman Sachs office
- On-site child care centers with full-time and emergency backup care, mother and baby rooms, as well as homework rooms.
- Parental, and adoption leave; family emergency leave; additional marriage or civil partnership leave
- Surrogacy, egg donations, and retrieval stipends
- Advice and counseling service, expectant parent resources, and transitional programs for parents returning from parental leave
- Scholarships and support for education
- Reimbursement for meals, communication, transportation, and certain entertainments
- Flexible working schedules based on manager approval
- Part-time schedules, job sharing, telecommuting, and alternate hours to meet personal and family responsibilities
Note that, Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits welfare and rewards program can vary by location, employee level, years of service, and many other factors.
How to Access Goldman Sachs Employee Login Account
As a registered Goldman Sachs employee as required, you can log in to GS Employee Login Portal. And, access Goldman Sachs benefits online whenever and wherever you want. For logging into your Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Online Account, you can use the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official Login. GS portal at login.gs.com.
- Bookmark this Goldman Sachs Employee website in your web browser for easy and fast access in the future.
- Enter your Goldman Sachs Employee Online Account Username and then the SecureID in their respective fields. The secure Id is made of your GS Employee PIN + 6 or 8-digit code.
- Select your country from the drop-down list.
- Lastly, click the “Login” button to enter your Login.GS account to view and manage your Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits information.
Goldman Sachs FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What does Goldman Sachs Do?
The Goldman Sachs is a leading investment banking, security, and investment management firm. Goldman Sachs provides financial services to the client which
includes various corporations, institutions, governments, and individuals.
Does Goldman Sachs Pay Joining Bonus?
No, the company does not pay a join bonus for any employee.
How much is a Goldman Sachs bonus?
For the 2022 date says, Goldman received an average bonus of £81.7k ($104k) according to search firm Dartmouth Partners.
Goldman Sachs US Employee Mobile Support Phone Number: 1-917-343-1991
GS Employee Login Zoom Support Bridge Number: 976 6832 8558