mydh.org – My D-H Login
My D-H Login
My D-H Login is one of the features the Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical center offers its patients. If you are associated with the health care organization then you can sign into your account at the website of My Chart.
Existing users can sign in anytime and anywhere they wish. However those who haven’t yet registered for an account can sign up. You can login at the website of My Chart or download the mobile application. The app is available for Android as well as iOS devices.
Anyone looking for a login guide must have a great time ahead. Here is a simple guide to the account login procedure.
What is the My DH Login?
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Centro has developed the login platform for the patients. Anyone seeking healthcare at the medical services provider can sign into their respective accounts. Logging in a user can view and access their health related information through any web connected device.
Logging in you can view health care reports, connect with your doctor’s office, book and appointment, manage past and upcoming appointments, communicate with your doctor, request a prescription refill and even more.
How to Log into My D-H
- Go to the My D-H Login website to get started. mydh.org
- Next there is a login section at the center.
- The login widget is labelled ‘Sign in to My D-H’.
- Enter Email Address in the respective blank box.
- Provide Password in the next space below.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button below and you will be logged in.
- In case you have forgotten your password you need to visit the login website. mydh.org
- Next there is a login section at the centre.
- Look below the ‘Sign In’ button and there is a URL reading ‘I forgot my password’.
- Click on it and the next page opens.
- Enter the email address associated with your account under the ‘Recover Password’ section.
- Tap ‘Submit’ and check email inbox for a URL to reset password.
How to Create Account
- Go to the login homepage of the My D-H. mydh.org
- After that look at the centre for the login widget.
- Below the login section there is a button tagged ‘Create an account’.
- Click on it and the registration webpage opens.
- Provide the date of birth there and tap ‘Submit’.
- Enter the required information next and the system will allow you to create account.
How to Pay as a Guest
- Users who are willing to make payment as a guest need to open the My D-H website. mydh.org
- Now look below the sign in widget and there is a ‘Pay as Guest’ button.
- Click the button and a payment page opens.
- Enter account and guarantor last name in the respective boxes.
- Tap ‘Look Up’ button beside it.
- Your account will be found next and you can make a payment.
In order to get the My D-H application on your smartphone you need to download the mobile application from the App Store or Play Store.
If you have trouble signing in you can get in touch with the support desk by calling on 603-695-2822 or 603-229-5372. For further information one can connect with us through the comments section below.