How to Access My DH Online Account at mydh.org
My DH Login
My D-H Login is one of the features the Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical center offers its patients. If you are associated with the health care organization then you can sign into your account at the website of My Chart.
Existing users can sign in anytime and anywhere they wish. However, those who haven’t yet registered for an account can sign up. You can login at the website of My Chart or download the mobile application. The app is available for Android as well as iOS devices.
Anyone looking for a login guide must have a great time ahead. Here is a simple guide to the account login procedure.
What is the My DH Login?
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Centro has developed the login platform for the patients. Anyone seeking healthcare at the medical services provider can sign into their respective accounts. Logging in a user can view and access their health related information through any web connected device.
Logging in you can view health care reports, connect with your doctor’s office, book and appointment, manage past and upcoming appointments, communicate with your doctor, request a prescription refill and even more.
How to Log into My DH
- Go to the My D-H Login website to get started. mydh.org
- Next, there is a login section at the center.
- The login widget is labeled ‘Sign in to My D-H’.
- Enter your Email Address in the respective blank box.
- Provide Password in the next space below.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below and you will be logged in.
Forgot Password for My DH Login Account
- In case you have forgotten your password you need to visit the login website. mydh.org
- Next there is a login section at the centre.
- Look below the ‘Sign In’ button and there is a URL reading ‘I forgot my password’.
- Click on it and the next page opens.
- Enter the email address associated with your account under the ‘Recover Password’ section.
- Tap ‘Submit’ and check email inbox for a URL to reset password.
How to Create My DH Login Account
- Go to the login homepage of the My D-H. mydh.org
- After that look at the center for the login widget.
- Below the login section, there is a button tagged ‘Create an account.
- Click on it and the registration webpage opens.
- Provide the date of birth there and tap ‘Submit’.
- Enter the required information next and the system will allow you to create account.
How to Pay as a Guest
- Users who are willing to make payment as a guest need to open the My D-H website. mydh.org
- Now look below the sign-in a widget and there is a ‘Pay as Guest’ button.
- Click the button and a payment page opens.
- Enter account and guarantor’s last name in the respective boxes.
- Tap the ‘Look Up’ button beside it.
- Your account will be found next and you can make a payment.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Faq(Frequently Asked Questions)
- How to pay Dartmouth Hitchcock health bill?
DH accepts payments made by cash, check, money order, or credit card, you can also pay online or offline method.
- Why am I being billed when I have insurance?
Many insurance companies have amounts that the patient must pay. These are called deductible, co-pay, or co-insurance payments. If your insurance plan requires you to pay a deductible or co-insurance, the balance will be billed to you.
- What if I cannot pay my bill?
You have to contact Customer Service to talk about your payment plan.
In order to get the My D-H application on your smartphone, you need to download the mobile application from the App Store or Play Store.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Customer Service
Call the Customer Service Department at 1-844-808-0730 in-office hours only.
If you have trouble signing in you can get in touch with the support desk by calling on 603-695-2822 or 603-229-5372. For further information one can connect with us through the comments section below.