st-hubertopinion.com – Join St-Hubertopinion Survey & Win $1000 Cash
How to take part in the St-Hubert Customer Satisfaction Survey and get a chance to win $1000
St-Hubert is conducting an online contest for the legal resident of Canada. Here participants could get a chance to win Cash $1000 and more. St-Hubert is a chain of Canadian restaurants best known for its rotisserie chicken. It is the most popular restaurant in the province of Quebec and other French-Canadian areas.
The St-Hubert Survey begins on 1 October 2020, at midnight, and will end on 31 December 2020, at 23:59 (ET). There are two ways through which you could take part in the St-Hubert customer satisfaction survey. By taking part in this contest entrants will bound to follow the rules and regulations of the contest.
There will be a limit of one entry per participant per draw irrespective of the method of entry. Fifteen draws will take place each month, during each draws five entries will be selected. Keep scrolling to know more about how to take part in the Monthly Draws of the St-Hubertopinion survey.
Who is eligible to take part in the Monthly Draws of St-Hubert Survey:
- To take part in the Monthly Draws of St-Hubert survey. You will need a recent receipt from the St-Hubert restaurants.
- It will need an email address & phone number to take part in the Monthly Draws of the St-Hubert survey.
- You must follow the official rules and regulations of the Monthly Draws of St-Hubertopinion survey to take part.
- The Monthly Draws of St-Hubertopinion survey is open to the legal resident of Canada.
- At the time of entry, have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they live.
- Employees, officers, shareholders of St-Hubert. Or its division, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, or judges are not eligible.
- Agents, advertising, immediate families, promotion agencies, etc. of the store are not eligible.
- Immediate family refers to spouse, biological grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- Good command over English or French is a must. Because the online survey or Monthly draws will conduct in these languages only.
- Wi-Fi or internet connection will need to enter through online registration.
- The participant must have smart devices or computers to take part in the Monthly Draws of the St-Hubertopinion survey.
- And at last, but not in the least, you must spend 10 min. of your time on the contest.
What are the modes of entry to take part in the St-Hubert Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- There are two ways through which you could take part in the Monthly Draws of the St-Hubert Cash Contest.
- Organizer’s Newsletter – Through this method, the participants must subscribe to the newsletter. During the contest period, participants can either subscribe to the organizer’s informational website st-hubert.com/en/fanclub/newsletter.html). Or on the organizer’s transaction website (order.st-hubert.com). Or on the organizer’s mobile application. By doing so the participants will receive an entry into the St-Hubert contest.
- Sending a text to the organizers – During the contest period participant may write and submit a text to the organizer. To enter the contest, the text can be submitted in one of the following ways.
- Email – The participants must explain in 500 words in his/her interest in the contest. And send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Correspondence address – Here also participants must explain in 500 words in his/her interest in the contest. And send it to the following address. 2500, Daniel-Johnson Boulevard, suite 700, Laval, QC H7T 2P6 c/o MKTG NUMÉRIQUE TEAM.
How to take part in the St-Hubertopinion Survey:
- To take part in the Monthly Draws of St-Hubertopinion survey.
- The participants could visit the following page st-hubertopinion.com.
- Here, you will ask to enter your following details.
Location of your restaurants
- And, click on the button “Enter survey” to begin.
- After authenticating your “Registration Code” and “Location”. You will ask to go through the next couple of steps to answer about your following experience.
What is the reason for your trip to St-Hubert?
Rate your satisfaction with your experience at St-Hubert.
The discount and coupons offered by St-Hubert.
The availability of different food items –
The speed of checkout –
Clarity of pricing –
Helpfulness of the team member –
Selection of the food items-
Quality of the food-
Price of the food-
The cleanliness of the restaurant –
Value for the price you paid –
Which cuisine did you buy?
Do you want to recommend St-Hubert to someone?
What are the rewards for participating in the Monthly Draws of the ST-Hubertopinion Survey:
- You will get a chance to share a slice of your mind with St-Hubert. So that the next time when you will visit any taking part St-Hubert restaurant. St-Hubert can live up to your expectation.
- Each participant will get a chance to win a $1000 cash prize.
How the winner of the ST-Hubertopinion Survey will get acknowledgment:
- The winner will be notified by the sponsors of this contest through mail or in person.
- The winner’s contact information must be up-to-date and accurate if any changes are done. They must inform the sponsors by validating documents.
- They must respond within 7 days from acknowledgment. Or they will select else an alternative winner.
- All the potential prize winners will need to produce their eligibility criteria. With enough documents and proof of their identity.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries.
- If you need any help or have any queries about the Monthly Draws of the St-Hubertopinion Survey. You can contact St-Hubert through the following options.
Read More : Join AutozoneCares Survey & Win $5000
How to contact St-Hubert:
- If you need any further help. You could reach them through their customer service representative through the following number.
Monday – Sunday – 10 AM – 11 PM
- For further correspondence, you can write them to the following address.
Les Rôtisseries St-Hubert Ltée
2500 Daniel-Johnson Blvd,
Suite 700 Laval,
Quebec H7T 2P6
- You can email them to the following address,
- You can connect with St-Hubert through their following social media handlers also,
Instagram – www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/sthubert
Twitter – twitter.com/sthubert