Reader’s Digest Canada Payout Overview
Reader’s Digest is conducting a monthly payout for the resident of Canada and presenting the monthly payout in conjunction with the various product. Offers from other organizations in partnership with RD. Every month entry will open on the first day of the month at 00 hours and will end on the last day of every month at 11:59 PM (EST).
By entering into the Reader’s Digest contest you will need to abide by its rules and regulation. You could also sign up for their Daily Newsletter. To stay up-to-date with the latest life hacks, travel tips, expert advice and to get exclusive offers. There is no need to buy anything or any subscription to take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada payout. Keep scrolling to know more about how to take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout.
Who is eligible to take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout
- To take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout. You don’t need to buy anything or any subscription will not increase your chances of winning.
- It will need an email address & phone number to take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout.
- You must follow the official rules of the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout to take part.
- The Reader’sDigest Canada Monthly Payout is open to the legal resident of Canada.
- At the time of entry, have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they live.
- Employees of Reader’s Digest Canada or its division, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, or judges are not eligible.
- Agents, advertising, immediate families, promotion agencies, etc. of the store are not eligible.
- Immediate family refers to spouse, biological grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- Good command of English is a must. Because the monthly payout will conduct in this language only.
- Wi-Fi or internet connection will need to enter through online registration.
- The participant must have smart devices or computers to take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout.
- And at last, but not in the least, you must spend 10 min. of your time on the contest.
What are the modes of entry to take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout
- There are two ways through which you could take part in the Reader’sDigest Canada Monthly Payout.
- Participants may receive an invitation from Reader’s Digest to enter by mail or email. In that case, the participant needs to either activate/return their entry by the instruction. The entry deadline will be stated in the relevant promotional material. Every entry is personal and each has a limited period. You must respect the deadline to be eligible to win the prize.
- Each participant can visit the following page www.readersdigest.ca/monthly-payout-register. To register for the Reader’s Digest Canada monthly payout. In this case, participants will receive a daily mail containing a code that can be claimed by the instruction found online.
How to take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout
- To take part in the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout. The participants could visit the following page www.readersdigest.ca/monthly-payout-register.
- Now, you will ask to register yourself for the Reader’sDigest Canada Monthly Payout. By providing the following details of yours.
Year of birth
Are you a current Reader’sDigest Magazine subscriber?
Select a password
- And, click on the button “Register”. You may check the “Promotion” check box.
- After the registration, the prize winner will be notified within 48 hours of drawing. To avoid any delay in awarding prizes, you need to provide your complete details.
What are the prizes of Reader’sDigest Canada Monthly Payout
- Every month one winner will be selected for the award.
- The winner will receive $1000 cash.
- The gift may contain the following items.
- Gift card
- Celebration party
- Home improvement
- Home and garden appliance
- Food products
- Beauty products
- Shopping spree
- There will be a limit of one entry per individual per email address.
- All prizes are not transferable, and they will entertain no substitution.
How the winner of the Reader’s Digest Canada Monthly Payout will get acknowledgment
- The winner will be notified within 48 hours after the draw. By the sponsors of this monthly payout through mail or in person.
- The random electronic draw will be held on February 20, March 20, April 20, May 20, June 20, July 20, August 20, September 21, October 20, November 20, December 21, 2020, and January 20, 2021.
- To avoid any delay in awarding any prize. The winner’s contact information must be up-to-date and accurate if any changes are done. They must inform the sponsors by validating documents.
- They must respond within 7 days from acknowledgment. Or they will select else an alternative winner.
- All the potential prize winners will need to produce their eligibility criteria. With enough documents and proof of their identity.
- The odds of winning the grand prize depend upon the number of valid entries.
- If you need any help or have any queries about the Reader’sDigest Canada Payout. You can contact Reader’sDigest Canada through the following options.
How to contact Reader’s Digest Canada:
- For any further queries, participants can contact through the following Reader’s Digest correspondence address.
The Reader’s Digest Prize Award Administrator’s Office,
300-5101 Buchan Street,
Montreal, Quebec H4P 1S4.